Basque Norte Grilled Steak Crostini
This delightful dish showcases the bold flavors of Bella Sun Luci's Basque Norte meat marinade, bringing a taste of the Basque region right to your plate. Imagine sinking your teeth into tender, marinated steak bites, perfectly grilled to perfection. Each succulent piece is infused with the rich and savory notes of our Basque Norte marinade, creating a flavor symphony. But we don't stop there. To elevate this dish, we serve these delectable steak bites atop toasted crostinis. The crunch of the bread provides a delightful contrast to the tender steak, while also acting as a canvas for the flavors to shine.
Whether you're hosting a summer cookout or simply enjoying a cozy evening on the patio, these Basque Norte Grilled Steak Crostinis are sure to impress. So, unleash your inner grill master and embark on a culinary adventure with Bella Sun Luci's Basque Norte meat marinade. It's time to elevate your grilling game and indulge in the extraordinary.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 1 lb New York strip steak
- ⅓ c Bella Sun Luci Basque Norte Meat Marinade
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Baguette or French bread, sliced into crostini-sized pieces
- 8oz Burrata cheese ball
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Olive Oil, finely diced
- 2 c Fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze, garnish
- In a bowl, combine the Bella Sun Luci Basque Norte meat marinade and the steak. Let the steak marinate for least 15 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- While the grill is heating, prepare the crostini. Lightly brush each slice of baguette or French bread with olive oil on both sides, or toss sliced bread in a bowl with olive oil.
- Once the grill is hot, place marinated steak on grill and cook until desired doneness, we suggest medium rare.
- While the steak is grilling, place the oiled bread slices on the grill grates and cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until lightly toasted. Remove from the grill and rub each slice with a peeled garlic clove for extra flavor.
- Once the steak is cooked, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes. Then, slice the steak into thin strips or bite-sized pieces.
- To assemble, place a piece of burrata, basil, and sliced steak on top of each crostini. Garnish with the diced sun dried tomatoes, salt, pepper, and balsamic glaze.