Mediterranean Chicken Roulade
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Bella Sun Luci California Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Sauce with Whole Pine Nuts
- 4 slices thinly sliced smoked provolone cheese
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon fresh-grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of waxed paper until about 1/4 inch and pliable. Rub both sides of chicken with olive oil reserving 1 tablespoon and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce with whole pine nuts onto each flattened breast. Layer the sliced smoked provolone and prosciutto over the pesto sauce and roll the chicken breasts tucking under the ends.
- Rub roulades with mayonnaise.
- Add 1 tablespoon reserved olive oil and Parmesan cheese to breadcrumbs.
- Roll roulades gently in bread crumb mixture and place them seam side down in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve hot.
- Back to 2016 Winners