- 8 oz pizza dough (half of a Trader Joe’s 1 pound package)
- Flour for stretching the dough
- 2 ½ oz (about ¼ jar) Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta with Italian Basil
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 oz brie (or any cheese you prefer…mozzarella or provolone are great)
- ¼ cup pitted olives, cut in half
- 6 Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cut in half, oil reserved
- 1/8 – 1/4 small red onion, sliced very thin
- 10 small basil leaves
- *Optional: chopped garlic, grated parmesan and chile flakes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stretch/roll out the dough on a cutting board or counter, using a small amount of flour to keep it from sticking to the work surface and rolling pin, if you’re using one (turn the dough over a few times as you work).
- Rub the reserved oil from the sun dried tomatoes onto a baking sheet.
- Put the dough onto the sheet and spread the sun dried tomato Bruschetta on the dough, leaving a crusty edge. Place the tomato slices on top of that.
- Sprinkle/place the cheese, olives and onions evenly over the top.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the crust is done and the cheese is lightly melted.
- Sprinkle the sun dried tomatoes on top and bake 1 more minute.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the basil leaves on top.