Savory Sun Dried Tomato Corn Muffins
- 2 (8.5-oz) packages corn muffin mix
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, diced
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 2 muffins tins.
- In a large bowl stir the muffin mix, corn, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes until combined.
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, and eggs until well blended.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the muffin mix. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the mix into the muffins tins, filling the cups about half way.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown on top.