Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Meatloaf
A recipe that has been passed down through the Mooney Family for generations, our Italian meatloaf is studded with sweet sun dried tomatoes and salty feta cheese. This meatloaf has a balanced flavor that uses a mix of ground turkey, oatmeal, and Italian sausage that keeps the dish moist. The family enjoys this dish alongside roasted vegetables and or steamed brussel sprouts.
Bella Products Used:
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 lb Italian sausage, removed from sausage casing
- 1 yellon onion, chopped
- 1 c feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c oatmeal
- 1 3oz bag Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut Italian Basil
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl add in ground turkey, Italian sausage (removed from casing), onion, oatmeal, Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, feta cheese, eggs, garlic cloves, Worcestershire sauce, and Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne cut Italian Basil.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer to a glass baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until meat is cooked through.