- 1 8.5 oz jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- 1 large rutabaga, spiralized
- 1 large onion sliced into strips
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- ¼ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup powdered Parmesan and Romano cheese
- 1 tbsp roasted garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- On high heat, add olive oil to pan, add sausage and brown, drain, and set aside.
- Brown onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
- Add carrot, zucchini, and rutabaga.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Add Italian Sausage back.
- Cook on medium high until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta.
- Stir in both cheeses.
- Serve with crusty garlic bread