- Garbanzo Beans with Sausage, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Parsley
Garbanzo Beans with Sausage, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Parsley
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, drained of any liquid
- 4 Italian sausages, roasted and sliced (substitute chicken sausage if desired)
- 2 large whole garlic cloves, minced
- 1 TB Bella Sun Luci Arbequina olive oil
- 1 - 8.5 oz jar Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes julienne in oil (use the oil in this dish)
- 1/8 bunch Italian flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your garbanzos according to the package’s instructions, or use canned (a 15-ounce can is fine).
- Heat in a sauce pan with the garlic. Toss in the sliced sausage and sun dried tomatoes with their oil.
- When heated through, remove to a bowl and toss with half of your chopped parsley and the olive oil.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Top with the remaining parsley.
- Note: This dish is wonderful hot, or room temperature as a side dish.