Italian Butter Board
This butter board is so velvety smooth and is customizable to your preference! This recipe showcases fresh flavors from herbs grown in our tuscan style garden. The mild flavors of rosemary, basil, and thyme contrast with the nutty crunch the toasted pine nuts provided in each bite. A smear of butter atop a fresh baguette slice is our recommendation for enjoying this on trend butter board to its fullest. Serve as a showstopper with dinner or as a wine pairing.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Product Used:
- 12 oz softened salted butter
- ½ c fresh basil, chiffande
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ⅓ c Bella Sun Luci julienne cut sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, rough shopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, rough chopped
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a medium sized bowl combine the softened butter with the basil and minced garlic.
- Working on a clean surface or board smear small amounts of butter evenly over the surface. The layer should be roughly a quarter inch thick.
- Top the smeared butter with chopped sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, fresh rosemary, and thyme to evenly distribute each ingredient over the butter.
- Garnish the top with Parmesan cheese and serve alongside freshly sliced bread.