Mediterranean Whipped Feta Board
Crisp, colorful vegetables make this creamy feta board a light refreshing starter or a perfect pairing with your favorite vino. Full of crunchy bites of cucumber, and tender sun dried tomatoes seasoned with tuscan flavors this appetizer platter is a flavor masterpiece. A variation of the on trend butter board this creamy cheese blend is filled with Mediterranean flavors that can be served along side a cracker or fresh baked bread. Customization of garnishes are encouraged to make this unique to your taste.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Products Used:
- 3 c feta cheese
- 3 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cucumber
- 2 radish
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut in olive oil and herbs
- 2 tbsp walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Tuscan Rub
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Add feta, yogurt, and olive oil into a blender and mix until smooth. Evenly spread the creamy blend on top the board or platter.
- Cut the cucumber by quartering the slices into bite sized portions. Then slice the radish into small strips.
- Drain and set aside the olive oil from the sun dried tomatoes.
- Evenly distribute the pieces of cucumber, radish, sun dried tomatoes, and walnuts over the creamy feta spread.
- Finish by seasoning the board with Tuscan Rub and vanishing with coarsely chopped mint leaves.
- Serve alongside torn pita bread or toasted bread.