Mediterranean Cobb Salad
- 2 Cups of your favorite lettuce or spinach blend
- 1 8.5 oz jar of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut in Olive Oil & herbs, drained reserving oil
- 6-8 stalks of Marinated Asparagus
- 1/4 Cup of Olives - Pitted and Chopped
- 1/2 Cup of Sweet Red and Yellow Peppers - Sliced
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs - Sliced
- Add sliced prosciutto or Salami to taste
- Layer each of the ingredients on a serving platter starting with the lettuce/spinach blend on the bottom.
- Pour the vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl and whisk until blended. Add sliced Prosciutto or Salami to taste.
- Drizzle cold vinaigrette over salad ingredients and chill for up to 2 hours before serving.