Mediterranean Cobb Salad
Our Mediterranean twist on the classic cobb salad, made with California sun dried tomatoes rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant!
Bella Product Used:
- 2 Cups of your favorite lettuce or spinach blend
- 1 8.5 oz jar of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut in Olive Oil & herbs, drained reserving oil
- 6-8 stalks of Marinated Asparagus
- ¼ Cup of Olives (Kalamata or black olives) - Pitted and Chopped
- ½ Cup of Sweet Red and Yellow Peppers - Sliced
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs - Sliced
- Add sliced prosciutto or Salami to taste
- ⅔ Cup Blue Cheese
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil from jar of tomatoes
- ½ - 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- Layer each of the ingredients on a serving platter starting with the lettuce/spinach blend on the bottom.
- Pour the vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl and whisk until blended. Add sliced Prosciutto or Salami to taste.
- Drizzle cold vinaigrette over salad ingredients and enjoy.