Sun Dried Tomato Greek Salad
Ripe and luscious flavors from a mixture of vegetables, sun dried tomatoes tossed in olive oil and vinegar create a unique take on greek salad. With a handful of freshly toasted bread pieces this salad can serve as a Greek panzanellla. However you serve this dish, the combination of flavors and colors bring the cuisine of the Mediterranean to your kitchen. This salad is great for mellow summer days, and keeps well to be prepared ahead of time as a colorful side dish.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Product Used:
- 1 cucumber, sliced ¼-inch thick pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Halves in Olive Oil
- 8 oz greek olives, pitted
- ¼ c red onion, sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese, 1/2-inch cubed (not crumbled)
- 2 tbsp flat leaf Italian parsley-finely chopped
- ⅛ c red wine vinegar
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Combine in a large bowl; cucumber, peppers, sun dried tomatoes and the oil from jar, olives, and red onion.
- Gently fold in feta cheese.
- Drizzle reserved oil from sun dried tomato jar & red wine vinegar on top of salad and toss.
- Finish with cracked pepper and parsley as garnish.
- Serve with your favorite whole grain bread if desired.