Garbanzo Bean Salad
- Salad Ingredients:
- 2 - 15.5 ounce cans Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Artichoke heart pieces, drained and rinsed
- 1 Green Pepper, remove core and seeds then cut into 1/2” cubes
- 1 bunch Celery, remove leaves and base, slice into 1/3 – ½” thick pieces
- 1 - 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Julienne tomatoes in oil, drain oil and reserve for vinaigrette
- 1 med or ½ large red onion sliced thinly and cut into bite size pieces
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, stems removed, leaving leaves whole
- Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Rice Vinegar
- Reserved oil from jar plus 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Serves 4
- Combine all salad ingredients except the oil in large bowl.
- Use a fork or small whisk to mix vinegar, oils and garlic together thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour Vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat evenly.