Roasted Cauliflower with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
Roasted cauliflower brings out the light sweetness the white vegetable offers. Tender sun dried tomatoes and toasted pine nuts mingle with the cauliflower florets this recipe to create a quick flavorful plant-based meal or a wonderful side dish. Seasoned with our tuscan tub for an added boost of sun dried tomato and other Italian herb flavors. Make this meal even more comfort focused with a garnish of fresh parmesan cheese over the top.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian Vegan
Bella Products Used:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into medium-size florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil reserved from tomato jar
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut, drained from the olive oil
- ½ c pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Tuscan Rub
- Sea Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 475° F
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, for less sticking and easy cleaning of your pan.
- In a bowl toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, tuscan rub, and salt and pepper then turn it onto the pan.
- Roast 25-30 minutes, until there is a nice caramelized color on the cauliflower.
- While the cauliflower roasts, turn the pine nuts onto a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat. Lightly toast the pine nuts stirring constantly until golden.
- When the cauliflower comes out of the oven place into a heat safe bowl and toss it with the sun dried tomatoes. Sprinkle the pine nuts all around the plate to finish.