Roasted Broccoli Bucatini
- 6 -8 oz bucatini pasta (you may substitute any pasta)
- Salt for the pasta water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large broccoli crown
- 2 TB Bella Sun Luci extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 3.5 oz bag Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes julienne cut
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- *Parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Cut the broccoli into large individual pieces about 1 ½”. Toss them in a bowl with 1 TB of the olive oil and light salt & pepper.
- Bake on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, until the broccoli is browned.
- Boil the pasta water and cook the pasta according to the package’s directions, timing it with the broccoli for a total of 20 minutes.
- One minute before the pasta is cooked, put the sun dried tomatoes into the pasta water (you can also substitute our julienne cut in olive oil with Italian herbs).
- When the pasta and sun dried tomatoes are cooked and drained put it in a bowl, immediately add the garlic, stir and then add the rest of the ingredients including the remaining TB of olive oil.
- Taste, adjust seasoning and serve.