Sun Dried Tomato Crudite Salad
Crunchy, bright and light this colorful dish is a perfect accompaniment for a summer cookout. The depth of flavor for this recipe comes from the tender and sweet sun dried tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil found in our vinaigrette. Best served chilled this salad can be made from any in season vegetables including radishes, peas, or shaved carrots.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian Vegan
Bella Products Used:
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped into quarter-inch sections
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Italian Kitchen Sonoma Vinaigrette
- ⅓ c Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ c Shaved Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ribbon the fresh zucchini into wide thin strips and add to bowl along with chopped asparagus.
- Toss the greens with Sonoma vinaigrette, and let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.