Sun Dried Tomato Skillet Dip
This easy-to-prepare warm dip combines our sweet sun dried tomatoes with three creamy accompaniments. Enhanced flavors with roasted red peppers and fresh parsley boasts delicious flavor. A perfect accompaniment to toasted baguette slices or sourdough crackers.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Product Used:
- 1 jar 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut
- 1 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Olive Oil, reserved from jar
- ½ c shallot, diced
- ¼ c dry white wine
- ¾ c sour cream
- 1 12 oz jar roasted red peppers
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Italian hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
- ⅓ c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 sliced baguette or crackers for serving
- In a small sized skillet heat sun dried tomato olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook until semi translucent. Be sure to continually stir to keep the shallot form burning.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and wine to the skillet and cook until wine is almost evaporated, 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add sour cream, roasted red peppers, garlic, and parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add the hot sauce to your desired level of heat and mix the cheese dip until all the contents are combined.
- Garnish the skillet with fresh parsley and fold in.
- Serve warm alongside freshly cut baguette or your favorite crackers.