Tomato & Pepper Shrimp Arrabbiata
Spicy flavors that send you to the Southern Regions of Italy our Tomato & Pepper Sauce Starter gives this dish an authentic depth of flavor that is achieved with a simple spoonful. Arrabbiata translated in Italian means “angry sauce” because the peppers in the sauce create a touch of heat to its flavor. A sauce true to it’s roots and authenticity we love it simply tossed with pasta or add a protein.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb jumbo prawns
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 generous tbsp Bella Sun Luci Tomato & Pepper Sauce Starter
- 1 lb linguine pasta
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cook pasta as directed on package, set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Add prawns to pan and cook until pink.
- Remove the prawns from pan and set aside. Heat remaining olive oil in the same pan over medium heat, add diced tomatoes, and sauce starter to pan and stir until combined. Let simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp back into pan and stir and gently toss the cooked pasta with the sauce .
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley and serve.