Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Soup
- ¾ Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil, Drained
- 2 Cups Tomato Juice
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Serves 1
- Combine drained Sun Dried Tomatoes and 1 Cup of Tomato Juice in blender and puree to a smooth consistence.
- Add remaining cup of tomato juice and mixture from blender to a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, do not boil.
- Yields 3½ cup servings.