- Asparagus, Olive and Sun Dried Tomato Bowties
Asparagus, Olive and Sun Dried Tomato Bowties
- 6-8 oz bowtie pasta
- Salt for the pasta water
- 1 bunch (about 1 pound) asparagus
- *Snap off and discard bottoms, cut 1 ½” tops, cut middles into small pieces
- 20 black olives
- ½ cup Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes julienne cut
- 1 TB Bella Sun Luci extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep the asparagus as noted above.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 60 seconds before the pasta is done, add the asparagus to the pot.
- Drain the pasta-asparagus, put in a bowl, add the garlic and stir to heat then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve hot.