Sun Dried Tomato Marinated Rack of Lamb
Ingredients for the Marinade
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes in olive oil with Italian herbs, either julienne cut or halves, with 2 TB of the olive oil from the jar
- 2 additional TB Bella Sun Luci extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lg garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lg rosemary sprig, leaves removed and chopped finely
- ¼ c fine balsamic vinegar
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste, rosemary and garlic skewer for garnish
Ingredients for the Lamb
- 2 whole rib racks of lamb (16 chops), frenched
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree. Put into a container or plastic bag big enough to hold the lamb.
- Cut the racks into single or double chops and place them in the container of marinade so all of the meat on one side is touching the liquid. Marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours, flipping meat over half way through.
- Season with salt and cracked pepper and grill on medium high or roast at 450°F until caramelized on the outside and to the desired internal temperature.
- When the chops are ready and hot, drizzle any remaining marinade over them, garnish with a rosemary skewer that has a roasted garlic clove on its end and serve.