Sonoma Steak Salad
The tender skirt steak is appropriately seasoned with our sun dried tomato tuscan rub giving it a flavorful caramelization that will make your mouth water. Served atop a bed of crisp greens, creamy blue cheese, and smooth avocados this combination is highly flavorful. We love the variety of flavors this salad brings to your table and your guests will too!
Total Cook Time: 45 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 1 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Italian Kitchen Tuscan Rub
- 8 oz spring mix
- ¼ c radish, sliced
- ¼ c red onion, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- ¼ c blue cheese crumbles
- Chopped Green Onion for Garnish
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci Sonoma Vinaigrette
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Place the skirt steak out on a clean surface and drizzle the olive oil both sides of steak. Then shake on the Tuscan Rub over the steak until fully coated on both sides.
- Sear the seasoned steak over high heat turning every 3 to 4 minutes per side. Make sure the steak reaches an internal degree of 145. Pull the steak from the grill and let rest for at least 4 minutes.
- Heap the spring mix into a sided dish and layer on the radishes, onion, steak, and avocado. Garnish the bed of lettuce with blue cheese, green onion, and drizzle on the Sonoma Vinaigrette.
- Finish by adding salt and pepper to taste.