Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Meatloaf
I thought this was a family secret! Super low in fat compared to beef, the oatmeal makes this gluten free and it always turns out moist and delicious. Healthy and deeeeelicious. But don't tell anybody, it's a secret!
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 pound Italian sausage, removed from sausage casing
- 1 yellon onion, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 3 oz bag Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut Italian Basil
- ¼ cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl add in ground turkey, Italian sausage (removed from casing), onion, oatmeal, Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, feta cheese, eggs, garlic cloves, Worcestershire sauce, and Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne cut Italian Basil.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer to a glass baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until meat is cooked through.