Smoked Turkey and Sun Dried Tomato Wrap
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8.5 oz.) jar Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomato pesto, drained
- 4 burrito-size tortilla wraps, plain or your favorite flavor
- 1/2 lb smoked turkey, sliced
- 2 culs romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 (8.5 oz.) jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato julienne cut, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cracked pepper to taste (optional)
- Basil for garnish
- Combine cream cheese and pesto in a small bowl; stir well and spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Place turkey, lettuce, julienne sun dried tomatoes, red onion, and avocado over bottom third of tortillas, making sure ingredients don't touch edges. Fold the bottom edge of the tortilla toward the center and gently roll the tortilla until it is completely wrapped around the filling.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cut each wrap in half or into bite-sized pieces for appetizers, and garnish with basil.