Rustic Balsamic Garden Salad
Our balsamic vinaigrette enhances the components of this dish with only a splash. Deep green colored spinach topped with bright berries and nutty almonds are not only an eye pleasing combination but a delicious one. We opted for the baby spinach variety with tender, smooth leaves for its mild flavor and delicate leaves. It makes for an excellent salad base. The flavors of this salad shines with the tart pear slices countering the sweet balsamic vinegar in our vinaigrette.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 10 oz fresh baby spinach
- ⅓ c red onion, rough chopped to about 1-2 inches in length
- ¼ c strawberries, sliced
- 1 c cooked chicken breast
- ¼ c sliced pears
- ⅓ c feta cheese
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp cooked bacon, rough chopped
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Italian Kitchen Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Mound fresh spinach on plate.
- Toss on the onion, strawberries, chicken breast, pear, feta, slivered almonds, and bacon to the top of the bed of spinach.
- Drizzle Bella Sun Luci Italian Kitchen Balsamic Vinaigrette evenly over the salad.