Sun Dried Tomato Quiche
- ½ cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup half and half cream
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 8 Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes in EVOO, drained and cut into strips
- Serves 4
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Spread pesto evenly in the bottom of the pie crust.
- On top of pesto sprinkle pieces of sun dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle goat cheese over tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, half and half cream, and flour. Pour over goat cheese in pie crust.
- Arrange sun dried tomatoes on top.
- Bake in oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until eggs are set.