Sun Dried Tomato Zucchini Pancakes
Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside – these Zucchini and Corn Pancakes are a mouthwatering fusion of flavors! Bursting with sun dried tomatoes, fresh veggies, and a sprinkle of Parmesan, they're a must-try twist on traditional pancakes. Top 'em off with your fave sauce and savor the deliciousness!
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 1 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded zucchini, fresh corn, minced garlic, chopped green onion, shredded Parmesan cheese, chopped white onion, and Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut.
- Add the whisked eggs, flour, salt, and pepper to the mixture and stir until everything is just combined. Be careful not to overmix; the batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Heat Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, use a 1/4-cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Use the back of the measuring cup to gently flatten and shape the pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and crispy. You may need to cook them in batches depending on the size of your skillet.
- Once all the pancakes are cooked, serve them warm with a Tuscan Garden dipping sauce or toppings.