Mediterranean Breakfast Casserole
- 1- 8.5 ounce jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne, reserve olive oil
- 1 lb ground Italian Sausage
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 cup fresh Spinach, chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 cup black olives sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- alt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack at middle position.
- In large frying pan, sauté onions in 2 tbsp of olive oil medium heat until translucent.
- Add garlic, do not allow garlic to burn, about 2 -3 minutes.
- Add Italian sausage and cook until lightly brown, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool while completing next step.
- In large bowl, whip eggs.
- Stir in spinach, Feta cheese, and olives.
- Add spices to taste.
- When blended add cooked ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Butter a 9 x 13 and add all ingredients evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until casserole is set and top is light brown.