Goat Cheese Medallions with Sun Dried Tomatoes
This is a simple, colorful and super-flavorful way to make an appetizer out of goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes. It can also be a salad topping/garnish, it pairs well with chicken, adds pizazz to any vegetable or antipasto platter and as a topping for crostini this recipe makes wonderful canapes.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Product Used:
- 1 log goat cheese cut into 6-8 medallions, gently hand-formed to not crumble
- 3-4 tsp Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut, oil drained, very rough chopped (1/2 tsp per medallion)
- 6-8 small rosemary sprigs (1 per medallion)
- Assemble with the goat cheese medallions on the bottom, then top with 1/2 teaspoon of the sun dried tomatoes and a sprig of rosemary.
- Optional: Cracked black pepper to taste.