- Cauliflower No-Sotto with Sun Dried Tomato Tahini Cream – 3rd Place Winner 2015 Recipe Contest
Cauliflower No-Sotto with Sun Dried Tomato Tahini Cream – 3rd Place Winner 2015 Recipe Contest
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1-8.5 ounce jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Oil
- 1 pack Bella San Luci Slow Roasted Snacks, chopped
- ¼ cup tahini paste
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Drain 2 teaspoons of oil from the sun dried tomatoes and toss with cauliflower florets. Sprinkle with cumin and roast for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Transfer roasted cauliflower to a food processor and pulse to resemble rice. Remove from food processor to a bowl and set aside.
- Place tahini paste, and tomatoes in a food processor and puree until smooth. Thin out with water if necessary to make a thin sauce, set aside.
- Add onion, garlic, and 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil to a sauté pan and cook until onion is softened. Stir in cauliflower and tahini sauce and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chopped Bella Sun Luci Slow Roasted Snacks, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- Serves 4.