Sonoma Cobb Salad
Originally enjoyed over fresh salads and garden veggies in the heart of the Napa Valley our Sonoma Vinaigrette encompasses the rich flavors from the Mooney Family's hometown of Sonoma, California. Noticeably sweet we recommend using butter lettuce as it pairs well with the combination cured meats, fruit, and crisp vegetables. Our Sonoma Vinaigrette is a perfect contrast to the sweet butter lettuce with its rich flavors of garlic and sun dried tomatoes.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Products Used:
- 10 oz butter lettuce
- ¼ c calabrese salami
- ¼ c prosciutto
- ¼ c capocollo
- ¼ c sliced avocado
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes, drained from olive oil
- ⅓ c red onion, rough chopped to about 1-2 inches in length
- ⅓ c sliced cucumber
- ⅓ c sliced kalamata olives
- 1 hard boiled egg, halved
- ⅓ c blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Italian Kitchen Sonoma Vinaigrette
- Create a bed of butter lettuce on a plate.
- Arrange the cured meats, avocado, sun dried tomatoes, onion, cucumber, kalamata olives, hard boiled eggs, and cheese over the bed of lettuce.
- Drizzle Bella Sun Luci Italian Kitchen Sonoma Vinaigrette evenly over the salad.