Tuscan Rub Tornado Potatoes
The sun dried tomatoes in the Tuscan Rub impart a deep, rich flavor that complements the creamy and robust taste of the Sauce Starter dip. The crispy, golden brown potato spirals add a satisfying crunch to this dish, while the Italian parsley adds a pop of bright, herbaceous flavor. As you savor the dish, the Sauce Starter dip offers a creamy and tangy contrast to the savory potatoes. The flavors blend together harmoniously, creating a mouth-watering taste that lingers on your tongue. This dish is the perfect combination of simple ingredients and complex flavors, making it a delicious addition to any meal.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Products Used:
- 4 medium-sized Yukon potatoes
- 4 wooden skewers
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Arbequena Olive Oil
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Tuscan Rub
- ½ c sour cream
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci Tomato & Pepper Sauce Starter
- Italian Parsley, freshly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Wash and dry the each potato then skewer them through the middle.
- Slice each skewered potato into thin, even slices with a sharp knife, starting at one end and working your way to the other. You should end up with a spiral shape.
- Place the skewered potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Brush a light coating of olive oil over the skewered potatoes. The shake on Tuscan Rub, making sure to coat each spiral evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown.
- While the spirals bake, combine sour cream and Sauce Starter in a dish. Set aside.
- Serve the skewered tornado potatoes hot, and enjoy!