Balsamic Watermelon Feta Salad
Originating from the Mediterranean our watermelon feta salad is a delightful combination of flavors! Sweet watermelon and salty feta makes for a refreshing summertime salad. A balanced salad that simple to make with the overwhelming supply of watermelon during the hot summer months here in California. We love this dish for it’s aromatic garnishes and vinaigrette dressing that enhances the flavors of the watermelon and cooling cucumber bites.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- ½ ripe seedless watermelon
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 c feta cheese crumbles
- ¼ c red onion, rough chopped
- ¼ c mint leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ c basil leaves, finely chopped
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci Balsamic Salad Vinaigrette
- Dice watermelon and cucumber into bite sized cubes and add to bowl.
- Crumble feta cheese and red onion over the watermelon and cucumber.
- Garnish dish with mint and basil leaves then drizzle over the balsamic.
- Carefully toss salad and serve cold.