California Summer Salad
This is one of my favorite salads on our menu of recipes. It's CalItaliano! The Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes, the avocado, mozzarella and basil are a match made in heaven. In fact, this is a fresh take on a Cali Caprese! I could, or would, eat them on any salad! Good appetito!
- 1 Whole Avocado
- 1 8.5 oz jar of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves (Reserve Olive Oil)
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 8 oz Package of Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 tbsp Whole Pine Nuts
- 8 Basil Leaves
- Rice Vinegar to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine in a bowl one sliced ripe avocado lengthwise, mozzarella torn into bite sized pieces, and one cucumber cut into thin slices lengthwise.
- Add an entire 8.5-ounce jar of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes including olive oil and gently toss.
- Top with pine nuts, thinly sliced basil, rice vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.