California Summer Salad
Colorful spring mix with a blend of aromatic citrus and hints of nutty flavor from roasted sunflower kernels. This salad is a perfect solution when you need a refreshing side dish or lighter main course that can be enjoyed alongside any meal. Beautiful presentation and even better flavor our California Orange Dressing keeps salads on the lighter side with notes of wildflower honey and sweet oranges. In this recipe we love the added slices of jicama that cuts through the mild spring mix and grounds the bright fruits.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian Vegan
Bella Product Used:
- 10 oz fresh spring mix
- ¼ c shredded red cabbage
- ¼ c fresh jicama, sliced
- ¼ c mandarin slices
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp roasted sunflower kernels
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Italian Kitchen California Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp green onion, sliced
- Mound fresh spring mix on a plate.
- Add the cabbage, jicama, mandarins, cranberries, and sun flower kernels evenly around the mounded spring mix.
- Dress the salad evenly with Bella Sun Luci Italian Kitchen California Vinaigrette and garnish with green onions.