Summer Melon & Prosciutto Salad
We love this recipe for the reminder of flavors of fruit from the height of the summer season. Its sweet melon infused with silky sweet flavors of extra virgin olive oil, sweet oranges, and wildflower honey from our California Vinaigrette. The bright notes of citrus are calmed with the creamy taste from the mozzarella.The red onion silvers gives this melon salad the perfect amount of necessary crunch.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Product Used:
- 8 oz arugula
- 1 c fresh mango
- 1 c honeydew melon
- 1 c small mozzarella balls
- 4 oz prosciutto, torn into bite sized sections
- 1 c red onion
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci California Vinaigrette
- Heap the bed of arugula in a sided dish.
- Prepare the fruits and vegetable by dicing them into bite sized portions.
- Garnish greens with the mango, honeydew melon, mozzarella, prosciutto, and diced red onion.
- Dress the salad with California Vinaigrette and gently toss to coat.