- Italian Chicken Cutlets with Harvest Grains and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Italian Chicken Cutlets with Harvest Grains and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1½ lbs thinly sliced chicken cutlets
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 cup feta, chopped
- 1 cup manzanilla olives
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp Pinch of Italian Seasoning ( I use McCormick)
- 4 Gloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbs Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz. Harvest Grains Blend ( Isareli Style Couscous, Orzo, Potby Garbonzo Beans, and Red Orzo
- 1 8 oz. Jar Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Julienne Cut Tomatoes in Olive Oil and Herbs
- Salt and pepper chicken, bake at 500 degrees for 20 mins.
- Cook Harvest Grains Blend according to package directions with chicken broth as liquid.
- Add 1tbs. Oil and cooked chicken to large fry pan at medium heat.
- Add garlic second, make sure to not over cook the garlic as it will become bitter.
- Add olives and grains, mix. Add spinach.
- While spinach still looks raw, add Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Julienne cut, the spinach will continue to cook.
- Add feta cheese, basil, and oregano.
- Stir all together under low heat until thoroughly heated through and serve!