Asparagus, Olive and Sun Dried Tomato Bowties
This simple dish is the ultimate one pot pasta for a simple weeknight dinner or flavorful side. With the best compliment for this pasta being sun dried tomatoes it is only fitting to ave bright flavors of asparagus and olives. A colorful addition to your Mediterranean dishes.
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 9 oz bowtie pasta
- Salt for the pasta water
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1½” pieces
- 2 c black olives
- ½ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne-Cut in Oil, drained from oil
- 1 tbsp Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Prepare pasta as directed on package.
- Sixty seconds before the pasta is done, add the asparagus to the pot.
- Drain the pasta-asparagus, and put into a medium sized bowl.
- Add olives, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, and garlic to bowl and stir to combine. Salt and pepper the dish to taste.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.