Sun Dried Tomato Deviled Eggs
A simple six ingredients for a perfect for every springtime family celebration, or any time of year, this recipe is made more elegant and flavorful with the addition of our sun dried tomatoes. Deviled eggs can be traced as back to ancient Rome where boiled eggs were seasoned with spicy sauces and served as an apptizer prior to the main meal. This traditonal side side is best served chilled and topped with robust garnishes.
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Product Used:
- 12 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ½ c mayonnaise
- ½ c goat cheese
- ¾ c Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil Julienne Cut, finely diced & drained
- Fresh chives for garnish
- Smoked paprika for garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the eggs in half, and reserve whites.
- Remove yolks into a bowl and mix with mayonnaise and goat cheese.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Continue to mix contents until desired texture is achieved then add half of tomatoes while continuing to mix.
- Place the mixture into a pastry piping bag with half of an inch diameter star tip. Evenly pipe the egg mixture into the whites.
- Sprinkle the filled eggs with the remaining tomatoes, chives, and smoked paprika.