Greek Summer Melon Salad
This salad is an exquisite medley of colors, textures, and tastes, making it an inviting centerpiece for any summer gathering or a delightful treat on a warm day. With each forkful, you'll experience a delightful combination of sweet and savory, with the zesty vinaigrette tying all the elements into a harmonious and irresistible summer delight!
Total Cook Time: 15 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Product Used:
- 1 ripe cantaloupe, peeled, seeds removed, and balled
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced rounds
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ c crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ c fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Bella Sun Luci California Vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cantaloupe in half, scoop out the seeds, and remove the rind. Using a melon baller scoop the cantaloupe into bite-sized balls and place them in a large salad bowl.
- Slice the cucumber into small rounds and add it to the bowl with the cantaloupe.
- Peel and thinly slice the red onion and add it to the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the cantaloupe, cucumber, and red onion in the bowl. Gently toss the ingredients to coat them evenly with the vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese and chopped mint leaves over the salad.
- Place the salad in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together. When ready to serve, give it a final toss, and adjust the the flavor with salt and pepper if needed.