Mediterranean Quinoa Topped Tomato & Artichoke Soup
"I use Bella Sun Luci products all the time so I went through the website and looked through it to see which products I would like to use. I also have been going through a Mediterranean salad phase, so I had those ingredients on hand. The soup idea popped in my head while I was in the zone and to my surprise by the time I was done I realized I really was happy with my recipe and photo! I guess I work well under pressure! "
-Isabel Minunni, Second Place Winning Recipe in the 2021 Bella Sun Luci Annual Recipe Contest
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Gluten Free Vegetarian
Bella Products Used:
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 c organic vegetable broth
- 4 c Bella Sun Luci Tomato & Artichoke Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp freshly grated black pepper
Mediterranean Quinoa Topping
- 1 c cooked tri-color quinoa
- ¼ c Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil with Italian Herbs, chopped
- ¼ c chopped black olives
- ¼ c chopped cucumber
- ¼ c chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ c crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a soup pot with oil, on medium heat, cook onion, celery, and carrots for five minutes, stirring often. Add in garlic and cook for another minute. Stir in the broth and the Bella Sun Luci Tomato & Artichoke Pasta Sauce and season with salt and pepper. Simmer the soup for 15-20 minutes. Carefully blend the soup with a blender or immersion blender.
- In a medium bowl mix together all the topping ingredients together.
- Divide soup evenly into 4 bowls, top evenly with the topping.