Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Brie Pastry Bites
Serve these elegant Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta & Brie Pastry Cups warm. The creamy Brie, flavorful sun dried tomato bruschetta, and flaky pastry create delightful combination. Enjoy these puff pastry cups as an appetizer or a tasty addition to any gathering!
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- 1 package of puff pastry sheets (thawed, if frozen)
- 1 jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 8 oz double cream Brie, cut into small wedges
- 1 large egg
- Fresh thyme sprigs for garnish
- Preheat your oven to the temperature specified on the puff pastry package (usually around 375°F or 190°C).
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets on a floured surface. Using a knife, cut out squares large enough to fit into the cups of a muffin tin (roughly 3x3 inch squares).
- Gently press each pastry square into the muffin tin, forming a cup shape.
- Spoon a generous dollop of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta into each puff pastry cup.
- Place a small wedge of Brie on top of the sun dried tomato bruschetta in each pastry cup.
- Mix the egg and one tablespoon of water together in a small bowl until they are well combined. Simply brush the exposed pastry puff with the wash.
- Bake the puff pastry cups in the preheated oven according to the package instructions or until the pastry is golden brown and puffed up.
- Once baked, remove the puff pastry cups from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Carefully transfer the pastry cups to a serving platter and garnish each one with fresh thyme sprigs.