Mediterranean Potato Salad
- 1 russett potaoto, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup garbanzos, canned or cooked from fresh, drained of any liquid
- 2 cups cleaned spinach leaves
- 1 3.5 oz bag Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a pot with a steamer basket and tight-fitting lid, cook the cubes of potato, until just soft.
- Add the garbanzos, sun dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Cover again and steam 1-2 more minutes.
- Remove all and toss in a bowl with the salt and pepper, and any olive oil you might choose to drizzle on top (1 or 2 TB should do it).