Sun Dried Tomato Italian Stuffing
This recipe combines the rich flavors of sun dried tomatoes and almonds with the classic flavor of cornbread stuffing, making it a delectable centerpiece for your holiday feast. Enjoy the savory aroma as it fills your kitchen and the joy it brings to your table!
Total Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bella Product Used:
- ¼ c butter
- 1 c celery, chopped
- 1 c medium onion, chopped
- 1 ¾ c chicken broth
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ c chopped Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes
- ½ c toasted slivered almonds
- 5 c cornbread stuffing
- Heat the butter in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chopped celery and onions, cooking until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the chicken broth, poultry seasoning, and sun dried tomatoes; bring the mixture to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, and stir in the toasted slivered almonds and add the cornbread stuffing and mix lightly.
- Serve the flavorful cornbread and sun dried tomato stuffing.