Sun Dried Tomato Italian Basil Macaroni
- 1 Quart heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 oz macaroni noodles
- 1 3 oz bag Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut with Italian Basil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions.
- Over medium heat, bring the whipping cream to a simmer.
- Stir in the cheddar until it melts into the cream then stir in the sun dried tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the macaroni to the cream mixture and transfer to a 9" X 13" baking dish.
- Top with breadcrumbs and parmesan then bake for 4-6 minutes, or until golden brown on top.