- Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Mediterranean Style
Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Mediterranean Style
- 2 large red and 2 large yellow bell peppers, halved, hollowed out
- ½ cup cooked quinoa (follow the directions on the package)
- 1/3 c Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes julienne cut in olive oil with Italian herbs
- 12 black olives, halved
- 12 - 1/4'” cubes mozzarella
- ½ c baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Basil florettes for garnish
- Baked the cleaned bell pepper halves in a 400 preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- When the quinoa is just cooked/still hot, mix in the garlic and then spinach.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients except the basil florettes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Stuff the peppers, garnish and serve.